Some of This; Some of That

First the destashing.  What with renewing my design wall; finishing a baby quilt top, the quilt a long, and a charity block, I've used up 4.2 yards in the past month.  That brings the YTD total to 58.34 yds.

That charity block is for Covered In Love  and is still on my design wall:

My DGS finished the pot holder for his Mom.  He's also made a placemat. Forgot to take the photo of that.

Found a delicious recipe for stuffed eggplant on Facebook post by Delish.

The recipe called for regular eggplant and a half of one made a serving - too large for me.  So I used Japanese eggplants and made it a side dish. They are so good!

Off to finish my Palmateer Quilt A Long.   This is going to be a cute 21" square quilt.  I'm looking forward to the link up to see all the ones made by others.  There are already quite a few on the Humble Quilts facebook page.  Lori is going to give us quilting ideas for it.  I'm almost to the put the quilt top together stage.

Hope you all had some time to quilt. I'll be linking with Judy at the DWM party.  Check out my tab above (click on More) for other parties. Blessings,


5 comments:

  1. Someone looks proud of his work! So cute. Your Palmateer QAL works looks like a perfect leader ended project! I look forward to seeing it finished. Wasn't the Covered in Love block fun and easy to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I love your grandson's hot pad!! He did a wonderful job! I think inspired by nanna!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't these fall blocks fun to make? Carry onot with the destashing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's such a lovely wee quilt. Yours will be great. Good job done by your grandson too. Isn't it so good to use up some of that stash. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...