Scrap Bag Quilt Top Done

Coming off my design wall is my scrap bag quilt top.  Made mostly from scraps in a bag left over from other baby quilts.
Lots of scraps left - will probably try another one, but different.  Added the dark outside border because without it I felt as if the pieces were trying to explode or fly away.  Got to use strips, triangles, squares and odd pieces. More of a challenge than I expected.  Measures 36" square and is for St. Anne's. Visit my tab above for the linky parties I will be going to.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats! Very well done. You are recycling those scrap bags in a beautiful way. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good scrap quilt. This one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. scrap quilts are the ones I seem to be drawn to most, your black really makes the colours pop, I use black and dark brown a lot for sashings as in my eyes it works much better than a light colour great quilt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I should get out some orphan blocks and try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrap quilts are awesome. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! You must have a great selection of scraps to end up with this! Congrats! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Angie, well done in using up some more scraps. Funny how we never seem to run out of them. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spare parts quilts are such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Something useful made from what others might throw in the trash. I consider that a BIG win!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...