Wips Be Gone Finishes

Were you able to work on a WIP?  I did and surprisingly, I finished three:
Here's my little mistletoe quilt - measures 8 3/4"x10 1/2"  - that I said I'd tell you more about in my previous post.  It was for our Steal Game at our November Guild meeting.
The guild board gave us these plastic stands for our little quilts.  The quilts shared were so varied and beautiful.  It was a great showing of creativeness.  The top photo shows the quilt on the stand.

I also finished quilting that baby quilt:
 The back reminds me of a modern quilt with the two colors of thread and the shapes of the motifs.
 I was happy to find a pink fabric so close to the front fabric for the binding


Lastly, I made another SS block.  It called for paper piecing in the center part, but I just used a stripy fabric instead.

Are you WIPPing?  Leave me a comment and I'll come by and check your progress.  Winter is edging into our part of the country. Guess it's time.

Blessings!

7 comments:

  1. you have done well with your finishes the mistletow wall hanging is so lovely and liking the uilting on the baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. steadily working on WIP's constantly - have one quilt now that needs the binding and one pin basted for machine quilting and put one finished top on the quilting frame this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an excellent job on the mistletoe. Wonderful! Congrats on the finishes. I am not working on much lately but I will get to it ... eventually! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby quilt came out great! All your projects look nice this week. You've been busy! I'm WIPping, too, but not as fast as you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Mistletoe quilt turned out beautiful!
    Wonderful quilting on your baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sewing machine Angie! (And your patience and persistence paid off....just like my PDF link!) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...