WIPs Be Gone Week 42

I'm machine quilting the last block for my Jubilee Wall Hanging (WIP #5).

I've left it on the machine so whenever I have a minute or two, I sit right down and do a bit more.

Also completed hand stitching the leaves to my flowers in my Hexie Garden (WIP#3)

Now with those done, I can move on to machine appliqueing them to their backgrounds - all 36 of them. Again this was a project I left on the dining table to attack whenever I had a few minutes.  It will be a busy weekend, so I don't know how much else I'll get done.

 I've picked a winner and Random.org says it is:  Cloud 9
     "Nice job on your block, love the colors. Would love to win a Piece O'Cake Designs book as I've been wanting to do one of their projects. "

  Thank you so much to those who participated and left comments.  I wish I had time to respond to all of you but alas life is too hectic right now.  I so enjoyed all the eye candy.  You all have such fabulous projects.

Were you able to spend some time doing a bit of quilty this past week?  Would love to see it or anything else that is keeping you busy.  Linky below.  This week I'll giveaway one hundred 3/4" hexagon papers for any of you who would like to try this soothing hand sewing or add to a project you are working on.  Some have asked that the deadline be extended.  So as of now - they'll end on Wednesday, midnight.  Good luck!



I'm linking to the various parties on my sidebar. Do check them out.

13 comments:

  1. liking both these projects the added leaves on the hexies work so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "leaves" are great! Raking mine now ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for holding these linky's! I enjoy looking at your projects and the other bloggers's sites as well! ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only wish I'd been stitching a lot and doing WIPs this last couple of weeks! Hopefully, I'll get back on it for the rest of the month, but that's why no linkup for me! Your projects are coming along beautifully, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hexie flowers -- they look so cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hexie flowers turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No quilting here. Just got back in town from playing on the slot machines...giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your block, love your flowers love your post. Hehe. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great progress on both of your WIPs. Your jubilee is coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really messed up and linked my WIP twice. Sorry!
    Please remove one for me.
    Whichever one is fine, I'm leaving it up to your editing.
    Again my apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice hexies!!!! look forward to seeing them all attached.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your flowers are so pretty... they will make a lovely garden!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute hexies. That's another project on my bucket list that I just don't get around to actually doing. I think I would enjoy it as I like hand stitching and working with scraps. Do you find the paper forms easy to work with? Or do you think the plastic forms would be easier?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...