Design Wall Monday Plus

First, the stash report - not much to report.  Used an 1/8th of a yard to do part 2 of the Happy Scrappy Orphan Block of the Month Quilt.  This is going to be fun.  You might give it a look see.
We're making a medallion quilt. I chose this 20s Sunbonnet Sue block for my center. The border is really more purple than burgundy - don't know why it came out that way.  She's on my design wall.  How about you?  What's on your design wall?  I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times, Lyn's BOMs Away and Anything Goes Monday. Do check them out. Stash numbers on right sidebar.

5 comments:

  1. How sweet it that! No, no, I don't want to take a look see at anymore QALs.......giggle.....Have a great day. We are fixing to get a LOT of rain here in a couple of minutes. It's definitely needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I love it!! Sunbonnets are one of my favorite blocks!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, this is so sweet. I linked up a day late with Lyn at What a Hoot. If you are interested in the second Sunbonnet Sue block in my post, I am happy to send it to you - take a peek and let me know :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for your wonderful words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it funny how the camera sees colors so differently sometimes? (well, it actually gets frustrating sometimes, but. . . ) And what a fantastic idea, the orphan BOM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...