It's Hexie Friday!

and I got my second block done. Yeah!  I was afraid the last hexie flower wouldn't go with the other two, but it does. Now I can start the next set of three and work on LE - my busiest part of the month is done.

Do you have a hexie project you're working on ( I wonder how Billie will showcase her lovelies this week), one you've finished or one you've seen lately that you could share?  Any eye candy is great.  Linky below.
And for more wonderful eye candy, I'm linking to Finish it up Friday, so go see Amanda's post!

6 comments:

  1. Your blocks are turning out beautifully! I love the hexagon flowers combined with applique. Your finished quilt will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with your basket Angie!!! It's most Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those flowers all look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your basket is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...