May Mid-Month Report

I'm happy to report I'm more along with my "get it done" goals than any month before. I think the secret for me is to pare down the goal to a small unit and then it doesn't seem so monumental and thus doable.  I've worked on all three and finished two!
Here are my Block Lotto blocks - of which the flying geese was this month's block. Wonder how many blocks will be done for this month - last time it seemed like a ton of the cute bird on the right.
I'm linking to Melissa's Sew Bitter Sweet Designs blog for this May mid-month A Lovely Year of Finishes challenge.
 

4 comments:

  1. And so easy to make. Visit Block Lotto and see all the different ones - the ladies went wild with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the birds, but didn't have time to stitch a single one, and with company coming the last half of May, I won't get any flying geese done either. Hope for more time in June!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...