Bring on the Candy!

Eye Candy that is!
AmysCreativeSide.com
 
It's time for Amy's Fabulous Blogger's Quilt Festival! While others have Quilt Market to go to, we that can't get there, have all the eye candy we could want to see at BQF. I find more wonderful quilting blogs to visit every time I attend, whether I participate or not.  Thank you so much, Amy!
 
My entry this year is a small item and picked, not in hopes of winning a prize, but to show a new technique I learned.  Here is my Christmas table topper.  I made this from a pattern created by Cheryl Phillips of  Phillips Fiber Art  .  I don't think I would have tried this without her wedge tool and excellent directions.  And it only took a few Christmas scraps from my stash! It measures 18" round.
Look forward to seeing a quilt of yours at Blogger's Quilt Festival.

6 comments:

  1. So cute Angie! I hope you do win a prize! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's sweet - I need to use my wedge rulers more...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great and it looks like a short-term project that won't become a UFO. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! How nice to be able to take those scraps and turn them into something so sweet and beautiful. Hope you win a prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous table topper!! My festival quilt has wedge ruler circles too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...