Friday Favorite - FMQ

 
 
My Friday favorite is some free motion quilting on my UFO.  I finished the border and also pebbled the walkway.  I like that - it made the flower shrubs stand out and look three dimensional. The border too was easy with using the freezer paper.  I tried to do some grass on the green expanse - that didn't work too well, but I'm not taking it out.  Last to do is blanket stitch around my kitty in black so he'll stand out.  Are you quilting?  See what others are doing at Leah's Free Motion Quilting Friday.

8 comments:

  1. Like your little quilt and is so motivating to me... I have a UFO and pebbling the sidewalk is one thing it needs... will try soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie -- you did an awesome job! Woohoo! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty. Doing some hand quilting at the moment on a small project.

    Happy days.
    Bev.xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Your feathers turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie you did a wonderful job and it's such a fun scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is wonderful! What a a great quilt and the quilting just pushes it over the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job on your quilting. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...