Stash Report - Happy Mother's Day 5/13/12

It has been some week.  Monday - funeral; Tuesday - babysit Alan; Wednesday - off to Duarte to babysit Frank and Lily; Thursday - St. Anne's; Friday - recover; Saturday - all day class.  Nothing in and nothing out.  Hope to do better this coming week.  Here are my numbers (not that they've changed):
Used/Donated this week: 0.0 yards
Used/Donated YTD: 61.31 yards
Added/Bought this week: 0.00 yards
Added/Bought YTD: 21.5 yards
------------------------------
Net Decrease YTD: 39.81 yards

To all the mothers I know and share with - Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you too. Great stash busting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise, Kate! I hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...