Stash Report 4/8/12 and Spring Trio

Had a wonderful Easter Sunday.  Hope you did too.  Food was good, company was great.  Praise the Lord for His abundant love for us.

I've been working on the mystery block for Esther's BOM, so haven't done much sewing.  Oops I take that back - I did make a charity flimsey with some swap blocks but that was way at the beginning of last week - think tues.  It's been so long since I've sat down at the machine as I was dealing with all the tiny pieces for the applique block.  I'll show it tomorrow.  The light is not good for taking a photo.  In the meantime here is a shot from my garden.  White allysum, pink primrose and yellow Iris.  They look so pretty together.  The iris has given me 12 blooms from two stalks.  It took 3 years before it bloom but wow, I love it.   So  a charity flimsey for 1.5 yards; pieces for applique about 1/4 yard and 3 yards for charity giveaway.  Here are my numbers:
Used/Donated this week: 4.75yards
Used/Donated YTD:      48.78 yards
Added/Bought this week: 0.00 yards
Added/Bought YTD:      21.5 yards
--------------------------------
Net Used YTD:            27.28 yards

How are you doing?  Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times on my sidebar to see how others are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...