Stash Report 3/11/12

Made another VA block. 17 to go, but they are not due til May. It's fun to pull these out of my scrap pile. This week I started a new applique project, so that pulls out 8 yards from my stash. I made some BOM blocks and a dish rug. That used up another 3/4ths yard. I also bought 2 yards of Minky and used one of them. So here are my numbers:
Used/Donated this week:   9.75 yards
Used/Donated YTD:       32.35 yards
Added/Bought this week:    2.0 yards
Added/Bought YTD:         21.5 yards
--------------------------------
Net Used YTD:              10.85 yards

Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times and see how others are doing destashing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...