Amongst the Thorns

It is overcast and chilly today, but yesterday, I took these photos to show you another of my favorite things friday when the sun was bright and warm upon us.  I save pics like these to brighten my day  as called for.  But, really, I'm not complaining - it's suppose to start raining late tonight and we so need it.  In fact, my husband said Monday before he started the rainbird:  "It's so dry even the weeds didn't come up this year"! Here is what I found amongst the thorns:




This one on the right is only an inch across.
These last little lovelies are only a 1/4" across!

I'm linking to Shay's Favorite Things Friday - on my sidebar.  What is your favorite thing today?

6 comments:

  1. sunshine is my favorite thing today! and we're having such a day! sparkles on the snow! are your gorgeous little cactii house plants? set out to catch the sun? i see the trays and pots ... do you raise them as a hobby and set them out in a dessert garden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Angie!

    My favorite thing was "Grandparents Day" today -- spent quality time with two of our grandchildren, Angelina and Lucas. Now that makes my day !!

    Love your pics !
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of your "posies". It has been a dry winter here in the Midwest as well, but the weather pattern is beginning to change. Should we do a rain dance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anything you cant grow? I think I need to pay you to come to my house and design a gorgeous garden.

    Hmnnnnn if cacti are hardy maybe I should think about putting some in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos! Did you change your banner? Anyway it looks good. I can barely read, I've been entering some of the giveaways and now I need sleep......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mother Nature is such a 'show off' in the nicest way possible. Lovely photos Angie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...