Design Wall Monday 12/26/11

My star became this:


from this:
It's still on my design wall as I am still whip stitching it together.  To tell you the truth, it turns out I am spatial thinking challenged.  I tried for a whole day to assemble it and could not do it.  My daughter came over and figured it out.  Thank you so much Em.  She could figure out how to do it from the given directions and photos.  Well, I'll save it for next Christmas.  Some have asked for the pattern - you can find it at http://www.phillipsfiberart.com/ and she has a special right now - three stencils and the booklet for $4.  This was the middle size stencil. 

Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times and see the last design wall monday for the year.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that star is something! I don't think I'd be able to pull that one off, but it does look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen one quite like it, gorgeous! I can see why you'd be scratching your head putting it together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fabulous! I checked her site and found the table runner I saw in a magazine last week, go figure. I just had to have it.

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just the opposite, I love a spatial challenge....remember those standardized tests where a box was drawn out with dotted lines for folding it up? I loved them :) Your star is stunning. I've not seen one like it before and it's just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how cool is that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...