Yet Again

no Applique on Tuesday except for the machine applique I finished on the border of the elephant quilt, but I did finish the last hexie flower for my WIP #3!  Yeah - all 36 done.
 Now I have to decide how I want to put them together. Hmmm. I've also been quilting my elephant quilt. Waiting for a thread from Superior. Had nothing the right color to finish the foliage.
Trying a few different motifs.

Let me know in a comment what you've been up to, and I'll come by for a visit. Blessings!

9 comments:

  1. Love the hexie flower. That fussy cut bee is so cute. I have done a tiny bit of Applique this week, on a basket, but not much I'm afraid

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on up we will make a quilt together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your fussy cut flower centre. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with your hexie flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hexie flower with that cute bee. Like to see your finished elephant quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that fussy cut bee! I wonder how you'll put them together? Always so many options, aren't there?
    I've been working on my Dear Jane this week - a mix of hand and machine sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun fussy cutting in the center of the hexie. Good luck with the quilting. I love the backing fabric you picked for that project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hexies are so fun to make. Like your little bee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can feel my hexi addiction coming back, yours is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I commented on this. I'm losing my mind. If you find it, please mail it back. That's a great flower, and so nice to be the last one needed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...