Stash/Design Wall Post/Applique Too!

I used a 1/2 yard from my stash to whip this charity top together.  I used a modified tube technique for it:
This top took about an hour and is for my St Ann's charity group.  Numbers on the sidebar for my stash report.

 I added another row of appliqued circles to my Happy Scrappy Orphan block quilt.  Need to work on this more as I'm getting behind, but what else is new?

And in the mail:
I got my huge box of Goodies from winning Rhonda's giveaway!  So many goodies! Just wanted to say a big thank you to Rhonda at Ravelly 1 for this. More on this later.

I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times, Lyn's BOMs Away, Connie's Linky Party Tuesday and Esther's WOW as I have done some applique. Phew - now off for two days of fun with my cousins and Mom in Temecula. See you for Hexie Weekend which is still open til Monday, midnight.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...