It's Applique Wednesday

because yesterday I was all day at the beach with the grandkids.  Poor #1 was sick, so he basically dipped his toes in the water and took a nap under the umbrella.  #4 walked up the rise, took one look at the ocean and said "Wow!"  It was his first time.  Every time I said "let's go now", he begged to stay longer.  Finally, on the way home, I asked if he wanted to go to the beach again.  He said, "no".  LOL - that's the way it is with 3 yr olds.

The past week was busy with other projects and soccer (see previous post), so today I'd like to bring to your attention:
This is one of my favorite combo's = scrappy backgrounds and applique flowers.  Go here  to learn all about it.  It started in April, but you can get the two blocks at her Craftsy store for just $1.50 each.  The blocks are 12" square.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice project.
    Visit my blog and enter my giveaway.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...