Merry Hexie Friday

With all the Christmas get-togethers, I haven't had much time for hexie's, just added three more.
Sharing the photo are two presents I received in the past days.  The ornament on the left can be used as a pincushion. The little penguin pincushion on the right is so cute.  I'm off to lunch with a special group of ladies I've met with monthly for the last 36 years.  We started as a baby sitting co-op and have morphed into a women's support circle.

What are you up to?  Would love to see what you are doing: applique, hexie or otherwise. Linky below.  Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. I miss the long-term friendships - being a military spouse, we were making new friends at every posting. A few have kept in touch over the years, and I value those. For me, my personal friends are all quilters, both north and south!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not done anything more since HeLP some days ago. I link, so that you may see my projects growing. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I had a group of ladies to meet with. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, since you are no reply - I'm replying here. Do consider adding your email to your profile, so that people can correspond with you. No blog needed. It was fun to meet with the group. We talked and ate for 2.5 hours - LOL, good thing the restaurant wasn't too busy. Merry Christmas!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...