Applique Tuesday is back

Had a wonderful visit from my sister-in-law, Arlene, but now she's home and I have gotten back to quilting.  Not back to LE yet because I have to make a quiltlet for our Guild's Holiday Exchange.  Here's what I've done so far - bet you can guess what I'm making:
It will all be applique except for the border.  What are you working on, applique or otherwise?  Please link and share your eye candy to help me get back in the quilting groove.

I'm linking to Esther's WOW and Connie's Linky Party Tuesday. Go on over and see the lovelies they have there.

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...