Stash Report 5/20/12

I did get to work on my blocks this past week and I finished two, made progress on another and started a new project - they just used tiny bits of material.  Here are my numbers:
Used/Donated this week: 0.03 yards
Used/Donated YTD: 61.34 yards
Added/Bought this week: 0.00 yards
Added/Bought YTD: 21.5 yards
------------------------------
Net Decrease YTD: 39.84 yards
And here is my finished cosmos block:

How did you do?  Go on over the Judy's Patchwork Times and check how others did.  Button on sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Your cosmos block is beautiful. cosmos is one of my favourite flowers and you've really captured they're happy, sunny nature.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...