Stash Report 1/22/12

Not much sewing or quilting done as I was poorly a few days - still a tiny bit under the weather. Used a fat quarter's worth of pieces to make two Just Take 2 blocks. Bought 2 yards of fabric from Connecting Thread for my Promises and Borders BOM. Used a yard for the back of a charity quilt. So here are my numbers:
Used/Donated this week: 1.25 yards
Used/Donated YTD: 7.21 yards
Added/Bought this week: 2.00 yards
Added/Bought YTD: 2.00 yards
--------------------------------
Net YTD 5.21 yards

So I'm behind already by a little more than a 3/4s of a yard. Could be worse. How are you doing? Go on over and see how others are doing at Judy's Patchwork Times. Her button is on my sidebar. Have a quilty week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...