Stash Report 10/9/11

Was I busy last week?!  This week will be way more calm, but it does start with a dental appointment - ay ya yai!  Seems I have a loose implant - not good.  On the stash front.  I use a 1/4 yard to bind a charity quilt, and a half yard of crumbs to make 7 crumb blocks.  Then I culled 4 1/2 yards from my stash of fabric I'm sure not to use, so my total for the week is 5.38 yards gone from the stash.  Here are my numbers:
Used/Donated this week: 5.38 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 90.63yards
Added this wk: 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -12 yards
-----------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Used: 78.63 yards

Almost near 80 yards!  Maybe I will make 100.

How's your destashing going?  Go on over to my left sidebar and click on Judy's Patchwork Times and see how a whole lot of other quilters are doing in getting a handle on their stash.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are soooo close to 100! How much will you have left once this year is over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I have another room, two closet drawer and ton of boxes, I don't even want to think about it - LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...