Stash Report 9/18/11

Only used some scraps to make flying geese for the Crumb-Along - about a fat eighth.  And I did add a half yard of Kaffe Fassett from a local quilt shop where I went to buy a new Creative Grids ruler (6 1/2 x 24). So it's back to weeding my stash and giving some fabric away.  Here are my numbers:

Used/Donated this week: 9.13 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 74.75 yards
Added this wk: 0.5 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -11.5 yards
-----------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Used: 63.25 yards

Again, not the way I want to destash, but need to make some progress.  I'll take the nine yards to my LQG meeting tuesday.  Sadly, my DS's MIL is in the ICU unit at the hospital and it does not look good, so I probably won't get much quilting in.  I'm going to go and help with the DGKs so that my DIL can stay with her mother as much as possible.  Please pray for Barbara and the family.

To see more stash reports, visit Judy's Patchwork Times

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I missed this post. Will keep your DIL in my prayers.

    Billie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...