Stash Report 8/14/11

Not much to report.  I used two 13" squares of fabric from my stash on thursday.  You can see them here.  Made a supersized Dear Jane block.  I've started on a block for my next applique thursday, but that fabric was from a kit so can't count that.  Here are my numbers: 
Used this week: .11 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 54.32 yards
Added this wk: 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -11.0 yards
-----------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Use: 43.32 yards
Well I didn't do better this week, but at least I used a tiny tad of something.  Must think of a big project.  Problem is I just want to come up with a pattern to use up more scraps.


3 comments:

  1. I understand that problem....needing to do something with the scraps when the yardage lays quietly around they're little bolts. I'm turning into a scrapaholic with little attention to the big stuff. what can we do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. improper use of "they're"; must replace with their !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just going with Mick's opinion of my stash.........too d... much fabric....grin.

    What I'm really upset about is a few small scraps of fabric I can't find that go along with my current BOM. Now isn't that silly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...