Favorite Things Friday 8/12/11

What with taking my mom to her post op and then taking her home, and then fighting traffic to GET home, I didn't have time to make another DJ block (I posted one yesterday), I"m posting a link from my friend, Billie, who again posted  a DJ block.  Go here to see a lovely, soft K-6.  http://billiebeesblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/dear-jane-k-6.html

A great job, Billie.  Your paper piecing is right on.

Check out the other Friday favorites by clicking on the button on my left sidebar for fridays.  Such lovely posts each week.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Angie! You DJ from yesterday is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful block. Looks like something I would like to try (but only if I was feeling very brave!)

    Hope your Mom is recovering well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...