Block 6 Sort of, LOL

Here is secret block 6 - Star of Glory by Patty Clayton:
I'm sure you can guess that this was a paper pieced block.  And I say sort of because there are a total of 76 little pieces of fabric in the block, and in the short time line I had, I only could make 1 unit.  With the wonders of computer manipulation, here is what it will look like when the other 3 are done - LOL.  I can see this block in a quilt with lots of star blocks.

Giveaway still on - go to the May 2nd post and you'll see all the details on how to win an issue of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, v. 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...