Design Wall Monday 3/14/11

Nothing on my design wall today.  I did get the siggie blocks made and some how one did not come back to me, so I'll have to scrounge around and find fabric to make one more unit and then I'll start putting them together.  Right now I'm working on the another secret block, but then I can't show it to you, so can't go on my design wall.  I hope, hope, hope I can get to my quilt along this week.

Tomorrow, my mom is coming over, so no quilting then and in the evening we're going to the LQGM.

What's on your wall.  I'd sure like to see your eye candy.  Go on over to Judy's and post your link so I can come and drool.  You will find her at The Patchwork Times

3 comments:

  1. It's easy to forget everyone doesn't know all the anacronyms. Means local quilt guild meeting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing on my wall. The house is still full of the Grandkids...yippy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...