Design Wall Monday 8/2

I have to stop this, stop this now.  Here is another block on my design table that will have to be ufo #14.  My ufo 13 needs a big back still, my dresden plate coverlet needs bias and my mod quilt needs finishing the quilt top.  LOL when will I learn to stop starting before the finishing.

Well, anyway this is a smallish wall hanging from connecting threads.  It is 18" square. I have the top done.  I just need to add the applique in the border and quilt it. Hope to get this done this week so I can get back to the others.

3 comments:

  1. I love the happy fish in your fish bowl. It may be organized to finish one thing before starting another, but it isn't anywhere near as much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fish bowl. Now I want to make one, which of course would add to my list of UFOs. It's always fun to play with something new.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...