The Sky is not Often Like This


This is sort of garden related. I was looking out my patio door and realized that before me was a scene not often seen around here - clouds. Two storms are suppose to be moving through the area. As a consequence, we've had a lot of wind and now these beautiful puffy white clouds are scudding through. It reminds me of Houston, TX - there, this is a common site. I'm enjoying this day - and I'll keep the photo for later in the year when the summer sun will relentless remind us that clouds don't figure in the general skyscape of Riverside CA.
Off to continue burying the threads on my finished UFO. I should be able to post a photo soon.
Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...